Here I am with my latest card made for Valentine's Day..Although this is not my first greeting card , I still feel this is my first one made more professionally..
This card is made mainly using quilling ( One of my fav ) ,a handwritten sentiment ,some little stamping and fancy cuts.
Here is my card
I used a white card stock for making this card as red and pink looks amazing on white..I made a Big Heart with many small hearts using quilling and stamped some hearts with my new Archival ink that I brought. The Heart stamp is a foam stamp that I recently brought from Itsy bitsy.
For Sentiment , I hand cut the Black strip with my fancy cut scissors and added a pink paper on top of that smaller in size and finished with a white card stock and hand written message. I attached it using a foam tape to add some height.
I left it blank inside to write some quotes and message. I am going to gift this to my husband for valentine's day. Hope he likes it..Here are some other pictures of the same.
I like to enter this card for below challenges..OMG there are so many challenges that I am going to participate.
1. Artistic Inspirations - Challenge 77 - Anything Goes/Hearts
2. Eureka Stamps - Weekly Challenge 75 - Red,Pink and White
3. Emergency Crafter's Challenge Challenge - Red or Pink
4. Crafty Sentiment's - Challenge - Love is in the air
5. SweetStamps Blog - Challenge #155 Pink, Red & White
6. Crafting From The Heart - Challenge 6 - Anything Goes/Use Red
7. Lexi's Creations - Challenge 109 - VALENTINES DAY / LOVE
8. The Ribbon Girl - Card Challenge - Hearts
9. Allsorts challenge - Week 244 - Love is in the Air
10.Ooh-la-la-creations challenge - Challenge 149 - Use a Heart
11. A Creative Romance - Challenge - Show us some Love
12. Jellypark Challenges - Challenge - Lots of Love Challenge
13. Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Challenge 3 - Show Some Love
14. Pin and Tack - Craft It Up with Pin & Tack: Arts & Crafts Challenge #3 - Hearts
15. Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge - Love is in the Air (Challenge #1: Main Theme Challenge)
16. Imagination Crafts Challenge - Challenge 8 - Love is in the Air
17. Kraft Zone Challenge - The Valentine Connection
18. The Cutie Pie Challenge - Challenge 62 - My Cutie Valentine
19. City Crafter Challenge - City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 197 ~ Color Splash ( Used Black and White with Red)
20. Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon says Have a Heart
21. Delightful Challenges - Challenge - Anything goes
22. Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Challenge 307 - Lots of Love
23. Handmade Harbour - Midweek Papercraft Party (23) - Love
24. The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Challenge #79-"Love / Valentine"
25. Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
26. Suzy Bee's Challenge - Anything goes
27. Liitle Red Wagon - Challenge #223 - LOVE
28. Inky Impressions - Challenge - IIC 145 - For someone special - This is for my husband.
29. Just B Creative Crazy - Challenge - February's Just Because Linky Party
30.Make it Monday - MIM - #178 with Scrappers Delights
31.Crafty Callendar - Challenge - Love is All around
32.Crafting for all seasons - Challenge - Show us some romance
33. Stamp and Create - February Challenge
I think I made it to so many challenges because of having common theme "LOVE".
I am entering this to Floral Fantasies 5th Blogaversary Celebration - I used my favourite quilling slotted tool to make all those Hearts in my card..
I hope you liked this card and please leave me some comments as those will motivate me to work better.
I hope I did a good job but my only regret is I should not have stamped 4 hearts..One or two should have been fine..With the excitement that I too going to stamp, I did it more times.. :( Hopefully never to repeat this again.
Will be back very shortly..Until then keep loving handmades..
Ooh..It's a Friday...Happy Weekend..
Anjali .. :) :)